Thursday, November 10, 2005

Different Eyes...photos by kim










I just love how everyone has a different eye for photography. There are so many talented photographers out there showing their stuff online and at craft fairs that it's a bit scary to me to even put out my photos for folks to peruse, let alone buy from me. Yikes!!

Our friend Don found a site online, http://photo.net/, that allows for photographers to show their works as well as be critiqued. I look at some of those photos and say, "No way, Jose!" Although I realize it would be a great experience to have others critique, particularly those who are more experienced and professionals, to look at your body of work and help you(me) to do better each time I take a new batch of photos.

So, I'm thinking about putting in a few photos just to see how I do.

It should be interesting.

I really look forward to our trips to Kenya and Vietnam so that I can take photos of these amazing places and people. So, hopefully by that time I will have vastly improved in my technique and eye for the unusual.

2 comments:

TRANQUILLITY BASE said...

I think your photos are really nice!! I think that you ought to enter them. Keep up the great work!! I really enjoyed your blog...thanks for sharing! PEACE Lj

Oh, Momma! said...

Hey Lj,

Thanks for your comment and for your vote of confidence in one of my great passions.

I'll need to check out your blog.

kim