Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm A Little Bummed...photos by kim










I have one photo in the digital camera that apparently has an error. It was a photo of a shadowed bicycle. I'm bummed. It looked like it turned out fine on the camera but when I went to download it it gave me an error and would not load it. I wonder how I can get it out of the camera. I guess I'll have to ask my techie hubby, Michael. Hopefully he will know how. He usually does...

And then there are those photos that you wished had turned out better than you had envisioned. But it didn't and one just has to say, "Oh well!". Better luck next time...

2 comments:

Grace said...

Kim,

I am ever amazed at your artistic eye with the camera. Have you ever considered putting together a portfolio and sending it to local companies (Chico State)??

Oh, Momma! said...

Naw, I'm too self-critical to put them up in a more 'professional' manner.

Though I have thought to try one of these photo sites that allows for professional critiquing for any and all photographers.

I think it would be good to start there first and then I can learn a bit more about what I'm doing wrong and take better photos.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though. I really appreciate it.

kim