Sunday, January 22, 2006

Closing This Chapter...

Well, I've been giving it a lot of thought and thinking it's time to shut down this ol' blog.

Perhaps my reasons will not make sense to another but in my mind it seems it's time to close shop and keep the thoughts within and private.

I've had a great run at this but realize that I don't have much more to say about things and those thoughts that do prevail are thoughts only I need to keep to myself.

There is something fulfilling about blogging for oneself and knowing others read what is written from within, but something is nagging at me to bid farewell and write on tangible pen and paper from this day forward. I feel I should not be separating the multi levels of emotions and thoughts between this blog and a tangible journal. Thus makes no sense in my mind to continue this site.

The written thoughts can then be read at the end of my time, or if I should ever publish before that time arrives, it can be purchased at an ungodly price. Free for the close friends and family plan.

So, thank you to all that have visited, commented and given me encouragement and your testaments. I have greatly appreciated your input more than you can know.

I bid thee farewell and may the road to your tomorrows rise up to meet your every passions.

Shalom,

Kim

No comments: