Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So Long...



I have decided to keep this blog up and not completely shut down, in case I should desire to return to it way down the road and add more of my interesting thoughts.

As of today, I have begun the process of writing about Michaels and my life together so far. Mainly it's for Michael, and in hopes of being passed down should we ever have children and grandchildren, so that they would know the love story of their parents and what they thought about each other and life.

I began the writing today and am thoroughly enjoying this process. It will never be published but hope it will be left as a legacy of Michaels and my love affair. Maybe someone would find it in an antique store many years from now and buy it because it speaks of love and life.


Here's to the flowing of words and breath of life in my new writing endeavor.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Kim,

I think your new endeavor sounds wonderful. I'm glad you wont shut this one down too... that would be sad.

Keep in contact by email or blog comments once in a while.

Loves,
Grace

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I'm going to miss staying connected to you through your blog writings and photos. Are you SURE you won't still post regularly? Can I put in a request for an advance copy of the love legacy? :)

Hope you guys are both doing well. Talk to you later.

~Cara